More about this item
REEBOK TAIKAN IB BOOST WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES SIZE US 8.5 M (B) EU 39 RED WHITE
THIS SHOE'S CONDITION: NEW WITH TAGS BUT WITHOUT BOX.
-Please look at our Shoe Condition Chart below in item description for definitions. WE HAVE LEARNED THAT PICTURES ARE THE BEST INDICATORS OF A SHOE'S CONDITION & NOT OUR WORDS SO PLEASE SEE ALL THE PICS & ZOOM IN BEFORE BUYING!
We specialize in Premium Running Shoes at a highly discounted price.
Most of our shoes are store returns from high end athletic shoe stores.
We currently have 2000+ pairs in stock but only a fraction may be currently listed.
80% of our shoes are in 'Very Good' condition or better, & the remaining 20% are Bargains.
PHOTOS:_We take several pictures. PLEASE LOOK AT THEM ALL CLOSELY.
We send the EXACT shoes pictured here.
SHIPPING:_Shoes are in stock and ready to ship.
We have a 1 day handling time but will usually ship same day if you purchase before 3PM Central Standard Time
Questions?: Message us- we are usually very fast at responding as all of our devices get the message.
WE TRY TO CATCH EVERYTHING & DESCRIBE IT ALL IN THE LISTING BUT WE MAY MISS THINGS ON OCCASION.
WE ARE RE-SELLERS NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER SO WE DO NOT KNOW EXACT MILEAGE.
WE HAVE LEARNED THAT PICTURES ARE THE BEST INDICATORS OF A SHOE'S CONDITION & NOT OUR WORDS.
SO, WE DECIDED TO STOP DESCRIBING EACH AND EVERY DETAIL AND URGE CUSTOMERS ACTUALLY LOOK VERY CLOSELY AT ALL THE PHOTOS.
WE TRY TO BE AS FAIR AS WE CAN WITH THE CONDITION.
IF THE ITEM IS NOT TO YOUR EXPECTATION WE OFFER A 14 DAY RETURN POLICY.
PLEASE REVIEW THE PICS & BID WITH CONFIDENCE.
WOMEN'S RUNNING/ ATHLETIC SHOES
Need the item faster? We offer priority, expedited, and express one- day shipping on nearly all of our items
We will combine shipping for expedited and one day deliveries.